With Fitness Coach, Carly Buehler

WHAT’S INCLUDED:

  • An initial fitness consult
  • Workouts that are tailored to you
  • Goal setting assistance
  • Basic nutrition information
  • Water + Walk habit tracker
  • Direct access to me, your coach, via text, email, and even FaceTime

Online personal training, for women in their pregnancy and postpartum journeys and far beyond!

Training packages:

  • 17 workouts / month (4 per week): $150
  • 13 workouts / month (3 per week): $130
  • 9 workouts / month (2 per week): $99

A 20% deposit is required to secure your spot.

Once payment is made we will schedule our initial goal setting consultation and your first week of workouts will be delivered to you within 4-7 days of that consult!


WHAT’S REQUIRED OF YOU

  • After the initial fitness consult, video submissions are required for me to check your form on basic exercises. This helps to ensure proper form, safety in the exercises, and workout adherence
  • Weekly check ins – even if you were sick and didn’t get a workout in, we will be talking weekly

Note* a 20% deposit is only required once. After our consult, the remaining 80% will be due. After that, you will be billed onthe same date every month for the entire amount

Reviews and client check ins

Scroll to Top